- This site does not place cookies on your computer.
- It does not carry any advertising that would allow a third party to track you (e.g. Google AdSense).
- It does not embed any scripts or files that would allow
an external website to track you (e.g. embedded YouTube videos, Facebook
feeds, third-party hit counters, images hosted on other servers).
- It does not use any third-party web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.
- This site does record your IP address (as does every site on the web, including those that claim not to), and server logs are kept indefinitely. These logs are only consulted by the administrator and, perhaps occasionally, by technical support staff, and will not be sold, traded, or otherwise shared with individuals who do not need to see them. Reasonable security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access, such as regularly removing old logs from the server and placing them in encrypted archives.
- If you write us, your email address will not be sold or traded, and you will never be put on a mailing list unless you ask to be.
Last modified July 2, 2018.